Broadspectrum are an operations, maintenance and services organisation operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, and property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business, offering a dynamic and challenging environment with a breadth of risk profile rarely found in a single organisation.
Broadspectrum are currently looking for a Regional Subcontractor Coordinator to supervise and audit all third party maintenance providers servicing the facilities associated with our Subcontractor Group. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the provision of services by Subcontractors are compliant with Broadspectrum’s requirements to meet their obligations to Defence and that they are conforming to the subcontractor agreement.
Further you will:
- Acts as a role model for a positive WHS compliance culture
- Maintain and develop WHS Scorecard reporting
- Facilitate and manage subcontractor interface with Broadspectrum’s Service Order management system (SAP).
- Focus on Sub Contractor management inclusive of Service Level Agreements, policies, procedures, ownership.
- Ability to negotiate rates and terms in conjunction with Procurement Services.
- Understand the head contract commercials (what we can charge for, what we can’t, price escalation, etc.). Ensure scope of work is carried out and BRS are charged correctly.
- End to end management and governance in accordance with policy. Manage relationships in a professional & diligent manner.
- Pre-qualify new subcontractors and On-board (induction) sub-contractors, inclusive of OHS compliance, Safe Work method Statements (SWMS) etc. Also manage terminations as required.
- Ensure all relevant licences and insurances are captured and maintained, maintain accurate data base.
- Provide training for all front end staff on the commercial model so we are engaging subbies correctly and managing claims, maximising contractual revenue.
- Ensure Sub Contractors are paid on time, act as escalation point for subcontractor issues, inclusive of management of variations.
- Conduct timely Sub Contractor audits, responsible for managing complaints and compliments. Review reported defects raised by subcontractors via the BSSC and identify any trends.
- Assist state and site Ops Managers with subbie issues.
- Leverage opportunities, innovation and new ideas by partnering with our sub-contractors.
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in this position you should be able to demonstrate:
- Capability and experience with operations and management of maintenance at complex technical facilities
- Strong commercial acumen and relationship management
- Significant and/or significant experience in a related facility maintenance environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Competence with operation of Asset Management Systems
- Ability to learn and work safely and efficiently
- Must have high regard for safe working practices
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Citizen and be able to maintain a Department of Defence Security Clearance.
Broadspectrum is an equal opportunity employer and we strive to recruit and appoint the best available person regardless of sex, age, religion, race, marital status, nationality, sexual orientation or disability.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.