Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Based in Ringwood on our EastLink contract, Broadspectrum have a position available for an experienced and energetic Traffic and Civil Crew worker. This is an ongoing, fulltime position.
- Perform civil planned and unplanned maintenance as required including the operation and maintenance of project related plant and equipment
- Provide Incident Response services as required on the EastLink roadway
- Repair, refurbish or replace defective property, plant and equipment and perform corrective maintenance activities as required on all roadway assets;
- Set up and shutdown traffic management to control traffic for planned and unplanned maintenance and other activities occurring on the freeway as per the traffic management plans
- Maintenance and safe keeping of tools, equipment (including safety equipment), plant items, motor vehicles, crane trucks and hired plant items;
- Participate in the closure of the freeway or tunnel carriageway/lanes to protect incident scenes and make safe for road users;
- Persons appointed will have demonstrated capability to work on freeways and road systems. Have a reasonable level of mechanical aptitude and an understanding of the maintenance of road machinery, plant and equipment. Must have high regard for safe working practices
- Experience/Qualifications in either/or Civil, Road and Vehicle Maintenance, Traffic Operations and/or Incident/Emergency Response or Traffic Management. Certificate III in civil construction preferred
- This position is required to maintain the operation of a 24-hour a day Tollway and out of hours or shift work or standby/availability is be required to meet operation requirements
- The requirements of this position is physically demanding and requires the applicant to be physically fit, and capable of performing the duties
- An ability to work flexibly and adaptively in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders
Please visit the Careers section of our website or Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV, along with copies of your trade qualifications and proof of Citizenship/Permanent Residency
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business. Position Reference Number: 93494