- Work for a large State Government contract in a fun supportive team environment
- Work for a leading organization offering an endless array of career paths and opportunities
- Based at Seven Hills
In this challenging yet rewarding role you will provide effective coordination, compliance and delivery of field based inspections, conducted in the designated area of responsibility on all NSW Housing contract properties, to deliver on contract KPIs of timeliness, responsive work delivery, quality, and HSE.
Key responsibilities includes:
- Perform inspections in accordance with the audit/inspection schedule
- Identify defective works and non-conforming work practices so that timely and appropriate corrective and preventive actions are implemented
- Participate in the review of work site instructions to ensure they are adequate for the work being performed and recommend actions to improve processes
- Participate in or conduct vendor audits as directed by the Quality & Compliance Manager
- Conduct inspections in relation to trend analysis or compliance investigations undertaken by the Quality and Compliance Team
- Contribute in the ongoing training of operations staff & subcontractors through participation in toolbox meetings, workshops and other related activities
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers
- Provide recommendations to improve performance and compliance monitoring
- Provide reports as requested and within timeframe to meet KPI deliverables
- Ensure compliance with Broadspectrum and contract specific quality assurance and safety programs at the same time promoting a continuous improvement philosophy
- Ensure that work site instructions are followed including Risk Assessments, Job Analysis, Hazard Identification, and In Process Inspections.
- Ensure all works are being carried out as required by contract specification and appropriate standards/ building codes.
- Key Experience & Skills
- Relevant Trade qualifications is essential
- Qualified Supervisor Certificate (QSC) or Contractor Licence is desirable
- Experience in building inspection, construction site management/inspection or quality inspection in the facilities management industry
- This position requires an Australian Federal Police Check and a Driver’s Licence
- OHS General Induction to Construction Certificate (desirable)
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work as a member of a team
- Demonstrated written communication and Intermediate IT skills
To be successful in this role you must have relevant experience in building inspection, construction site management/inspection or quality inspection in the facilities management industry. You must have strong experience managing subcontractors and trades staff. To be successful in this role you will be a go-getter willing to take on challenges combined with an ability to work flexibly and adaptively in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders is essential.