Broadspectrum are an operations, maintenance and services organisation operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, and property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business, offering a dynamic and challenging environment with a breadth of risk profile rarely found in a single organisation.
We have a long and successful partnership with the Australian Defence Force (ADF) and we are seeking a Planning and Data Co-ordinator for our Estate Appraisal team.
In this role you will be responsible for meeting all Estate Appraisal planning and information deliverables. You will also coordinate information transfer with BRS Technical Officers to ensure that recommendations from technical reports on the Defence Estate are captured and submitted for inclusion in the Estate Works Program.
Key accountabilities of this position include:
- Development and management of the NT Estate Appraisal schedule
- Manage information updates to the Defence asset database, verifying estate information is an accurate reflection of the Estate.
- Schedule and assist with delivery of Annual desktop appraisals
- Liaise with Defence personnel to ensure access requirements for the completion of physical appraisals are met for efficient delivery of the physical appraisals.
- Assist with the planning, preparation and delivery of annual desktop appraisals in accordance with the requirements of the Estate Appraisal Policy.
- Provide support within the region for managing data associated with Estate Appraisal inputs, such as Fire Safety Surveys, Heritage Management Plans, Range Safety Inspections and other technical consultancies.
- Manage asbestos register information to ensure that the register is up to date and accurate.
- Manage work recommendation submissions and information transfers relating to the Estate Appraisal function.
We recognise that people are our greatest asset and are committed to being an employer of choice.
As a result we seek to employ people who will succeed in this role and who will likely have:
- Proven report writing skills, monthly, weekly and on asset conditions.
- High attention to detail
- Solid understanding of works planning and execution lifecycles
- Proven ability to manage various stakeholder relationships, internally and externally
- Knowledge of asset management principles
- Well-developed computer skills, including a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and SAP or similar financial or work order management systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with a high degree of motivation, energy, initiative and commitment, with the capacity to deal with multiple and often conflicting priorities.
- Valid Driver’s licence
- An understanding of safety, environmental and quality systems.
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing and exciting company, apply now.
You must be an Australian citizen and able to obtain and maintain a Department of Defence Security Clearance to Apply.
Broadspectrum is an equal opportunity employer and we strive to recruit and appoint the best available person regardless of sex, age, religion, race, marital status, nationality, sexual orientation or disability.
Posting Notes: Perth || Western Australia (AU-WA) || Australia (AU) || [[mfield2]]