Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a complex and rapidly growing business with the industry know-how, training and opportunities you need to develop an exciting career.
- Long term defence contract
- Permanent multiple roles
- Based at Duntroon , ACT
Reporting to the Stores supervisor, you will be responsible for stores operation & fleet maintenance for our defence contract.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Receipt and delivery of goods
- Organising and controlling the day to day workflow - receiving, scanning, sorting and placing incoming goods on shelves
- Unloading & loading of containers/vehicles of goods both inwards and outwards
- Answering customer queries regarding stock location and progress
- Operating machinery such as forklift, place and remove items
- Assisting with regular stock takes and cleaning of work site
- Operating computer system to obtain details of stock quantity and location
Skills and Experience
- Be an Australian citizen or a Permanent Resident eligible for a defence security clearance
- Suitable experience in a stores and warehousing environment for a minimum of 2 years. A “hands on” proactive attitude with a demonstrated experience dealing with subcontractors is preferred.
- Familiar with specifications of Lines/hardware stores and equipment.
- Forklift ticket endorsement is essential, Dangerous Goods endorsement as advantage.
- You will be physically fit, as the job requires prolonged periods of sitting, walking and standing along with exposure to heat and cold.
- Valid driver’s licence is essential. Experience driving appropriate vehicles in all road and weather conditions.
- Competitive salary package
- Employee discount scheme
- Excellent career opportunities
Please note Broadspectrum Stores staff will be required to deploy and work remotely as required’. You must be an Australian citizen and able to maintain a Department of Defence Security Clearance to Apply.
This is your chance to enjoy high profile projects, rewards and support of a global business that’s going places. Please apply now.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Job Ref. No. 98958