Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Planner from a Mechanical discipline for our Surat Basin business
The purpose of this role is to provide specialist expertise in the management and operation of short and
medium term maintenance planning and scheduling function for the field operations and to ensure availability
and plant reliability in accordance with maintenance management strategies.
- Support reliability in accordance with maintenance management strategies,
- Scope the full extent of maintenance work needed to conduct the relevant corrective/preventive (CM/PM) activities on the organisations plant and equipment. This includes both field (wellsite) and compression facility equipment,
- Develop maintenance work packs; ensuring the allocation all necessary parts, equipment, services and documentation to allow effective execution of maintenance and operations tasks,
- Liaise with production staff and the maintenance supervisor(s) to optimise planned maintenance,
- Establish, maintain and improve the maintenance planning and scheduling business flow processes,
- Develop cost and time estimates of planned maintenance work,
- Support continuous improvement of CMMS data through the submission of Change Requests (CRs) and direct amendment of Job Plans (JPs),
- Accurately update the CMMS system with regards to changes in materials, resources or work scope based on actual data and feedback from the execution teams,
- Schedule - Support the maintenance schedule(s) by ensuring work orders (WOs) are planned in a timely manner prior schedule issue and by providing feedback and/or direction to the scheduler(s),
- Review - Run Maintenance system audits as required,
- Maintain - Ensure that system master data maintenance activities for security , integrity, accuracy, and
- Comply with and give due consideration to all HSSE requirements as stipulated by the operating company.
- Maintaining computer maintenance management systems (CMMS)– Maximo/SAP,
- Exposure to work management systems and processes,
- Planning with Rotating Equipment
- Electric and engine driven compression,
- Centrifugal and reciprocating Compressors,
- Makes- Howden/Waukesha/Caterpillar/Siemens
- Development of maintenance and shutdown work packs
- Upstream Oil & Gas Experience – CSG (Preferred)
- Knowledge of statutory requirements and management of safety critical equipment
- Previous employments in Fly in – Fly out (FIFO) role(s) (preferred)
- System Audits,
- Master Data Maintenance,
- Data Presentation,
- Maintenance systems reports,
- Record Maintenance, and
- Document Management Systems
- High level of motivation,
- Commitment to continuous improvement, identifying opportunities and providing solutions,
- Problem solving ability
- A team player with the ability to work unsupervised,
- Possess a strong focus on safety; applicable to yourself, those around you and applied in all facets of your work,
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal, and
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with various stakeholders and departments.
This role will start in our Southern Fields (Dalby) however will be across all area’s Northern, Central and Southern. This will be a 15/13 Roster , point of Hire Brisbane.
Please visit the Careers section of our website and apply now.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Job Ref. No. 100021