- Autonomous Role - Manage your own schedule.
- Flexible M-F work! Suit School Hrs.
- Casual Rates! $25.65 + paid kms between stores 0.78c per km.
- Represent leading brands.
Do you have a passion for the retail industry and what to make an impact in the stores you like to visit?
We are seeking vibrant personalities, who are confident and like working independently.
Plan work around your life, not the other way around!
Perhaps you already have a job and are just looking for a little bit extra? Perhaps you are returning to the workforce, but can’t commit to structured hours?
Up to 6hrs per month to join our great field team and have the opportunity to further develop your skills and experience in this fast-growing company. This role is only due to the nature of our work, however we are seeking a long-term employee. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with great people who love what they do.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Ensuring the clients products are well represented at store level
- Managing stock levels
- Developing lasting relationships with store personnel
- Executing tasks, building displays, erecting Point-of-sale and stock management in line with and exceeding our client's expectations
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Experience in the retail sector or field work (preferred but not essential)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- A confident, highly organised approach with a 'can do' attitude
- Intermediate computer skills
- The ability to think out the square meet client needs
YOU WILL NEED:
- Reliable vehicle and current state driver's license
- Smart device phone or tablet
- Have internet access, active email address
YOU WILL BE:
- Organised, reliable, enthusiastic and well presented
- Flexible in the hours you are available
- Tech savvy – (Spar Visit App & web portal)
Click on link to apply.
NB: ONLY SUITABLE APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED