Broadspectrum has a long and successful partnership with the Australian Defence Force (ADF)
Broadspectrum are seeking to appoint a Senior Finance Manager (Zone) to support their Defence Base Services (DBS) contract.
Based out of the Adelaide office, the Senior Finance Manager will actively manage the day to day requirements of the Zone finance function and will provide financial insights to the zone General Managers and the Service Line Support General Managers.
- Engage, drive, and hold accountable Zone General Managers and Estate Maintenance and Operations Service managers in performance against budget, contract value drivers, and forecast.
- Deliver all month end, quarter end and year end financials and reports. This includes, consistent, timely and quality financials including: actuals, forecast, budget, billing, payroll, balance sheet reconciliations
- Develop a deep understanding of the contract commercials
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of standard end to end processes in scope and systems, including handover points with other functions and drive accountability and compliance with relevant Broadspectrum policies.
- Identify key contract value drivers and assist in development of financial and operational KPIs
- Understand detailed differences in application of the standard end to end processes for the contract
- Strive to continuously enhance service delivery by learning new professional skills and improving existing capabilities
- Act as a coach and mentor to Senior Finance Analyst staff, striving to improve their overall knowledge whilst providing valuable & meaningful work experiences
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Experience in a Project Finance or a similar type of role that demonstrates detailed knowledge of project contracts
- A bachelor’s degree in business, finance, commerce or accounting.
- Advanced excel skills
- CA or CPA qualified
- Excellent track record in financial analysis and reporting which provides meaningful insights into business performance
- Proven experience in leading people and inspiring high levels of employee engagement
- Experience overseeing Time entry & management (Payroll), Purchasing, Costing, Billing, Month end closing, Forecasting and Reporting
- Detailed knowledge and experience in SAP
- Exposure to and ability to handle big data.
Please Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV, along with copies of the above trade qualifications as well as proof of Citizenship. You must be an Australian Citizen and be able to obtain an ADF Clearance.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 100183