Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Broadspectrum are seeking an experienced Production Clerk who will work within the Defence (Land Materiel Maintenance) contract, based out of Guildford.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking administrative, and non-technical support to tradespersons
- Assisting with the ordering and hastening of repair parts
- Performing Work Order management and data entry tasks within the Commonwealth Mandated Information System
- Compiles material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies
- Prepares written work schedules based on established guidelines and priorities.
- Contributing to collaborative innovation by identifying continuous improvement initiatives
- Using other Commonwealth managed systems as specified by the Commonwealth for specific tasks such as cargo visibility, to manage, track and expedite repair parts
- Assisting with the planning and scheduling of maintenance activities
- Assisting with the administration of the Supply Customer Account/s
- Conducting office administration
- Sorts and distributes work tickets or material to workers
- Performing additional work related responsibilities as directed by the Supervisor such as first aid attendant, safety committee representative, unit fire team representative and or member
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in this position, you should have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and be able to prioritise work load. This role will suit a candidate who has had previous military experience and is looking for a role within the private sector working in a familiar environment.
Interested candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience in advanced administration function
- Competent in advanced Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Experienced in using data base
- Experienced in a work shop environment
- Competent in accurate ordering of spare parts and distribution
- Competent in the reading and interpretation of orders
- Prior experience in preparing work tickets, product specifications, and individual-worker production sheets and following prescribed recordkeeping procedures
You must be an Australian Citizen and have the ability to maintain a Defence clearance in order to be eligible for these position.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 100615