A fantastic opportunity has become available for you to further develop your allied health knowledge to overse the Pre-Employment Medical Program and develop sound working relationships with all stakeholders, including management of health and medical standards.
Your Primary Responsibilities will be:
- Review pre- employment medical documentation and test results to ascertain a candidate’s physical capability to perform the desired role based on the results of a preemployment medical process
- Coordinate any follow-up action or further testing as required
- Liaise with hiring manager and HR throughout the testing and hiring process
- Review preemployment questionnaires and determine the need for further testing
- Where required make suggestions to accommodate people with disabilities or impairments who would still be able to undertake their full job descriptions
- Ensure that a candidate is not discriminated against due to a disability or impairment that would not affect their ability to perform their job role tasks
- Manage service provider service level agreement and medical standards.
Health & Wellbeing
- Contribute to the development of strategic initiatives that support the health and wellbeing of our employees
- Coordinate the development, implementation and assessment of employee health and wellness programs.
- Build strong networks to influence key internal stakeholders and motivate employees increasing awareness and engagement
- Manage service provider contracts
Key & Skills
- Sound knowledge of medical requirements to meet demands of operational roles
- Experience in implementation and delivery of health and wellbeing programs
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral, and the ability to communicate and consult with all levels of staff and with external providers
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet reporting requirements
- Proven analytical skills and a flexible approach to problem solving
If you are someone that has demonstrated experience of these skills and can drive a culture of delivering customer and shareholder value and make a positive contribution to a diverse culture, click APPLY include your resume and covering letter.