Broadspectrum have a longstanding relationship with the Mornington Peninsula Shire maintaining Parks and Roadsides and are seeking a Team Leader for the Furniture and Signs team. This role will assist and provide support to the Furniture and Signed manager in carrying out, but not limited to furniture and signs maintenance and associated management works in bushland areas, open space reserves and roadside.
- Respond to the Shire’s requests in relation to furniture and signs
- Inspecting the furniture and signs
- Production of written reports for client requests
- Production of permit applications
- Assisting with insurance claims
- Assist in the development and implementation of Furniture and Signs works for Shire reserves, national parks, crown land, private landholders and other clients, as required.
- Assist in the day-to-day running of works, including the allocation and monitoring of works to subcontractors, and other related duties as required.
- Process and investigates allocation of Service Requests and report outcomes and findings back to the Furniture and Signs Manger.
Required skills and experience
- Proven experience and aptitude or trade/tertiary qualification in furniture and signs management or related field;
- Construction Induction Card (White Card/Red Card);
- Working With Children check
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence (Manual);
- Level 2 Work Place First Aid Certification;
- Road Traffic Control Certification;
- Level III Inspection Playground Inspection Certification
- Experience/ability in report writing
- Experience in usage of mobility platforms and associated software necessary to support position
Please visit the Careers section of our website or click “APPLY” to forward your application CV, along with copies of any relevant qualifications. To be considered for this role, you will be required to undertake an Australian Federal Police Check and a pre-employment medical assessment.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.