A fantastic part time opportunity exists for a Media & Communications Manager to join an innovative diverse organisation committed to ongoing success.
- Manage, write, edit and execute content management across Broadspectrum’s corporate communication channels, including website, social media and intranet
- Manage content management across Broadspectrum and Ferrovial corporate communication channels
- Manage and govern InfinNet and Yammer internal communication channels, to promote content, collaboration and engagement
- Support crisis management communications, supporting media relations activities
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of related experience
- Relevant degree in media, corporate communications, public relations, or journalism.
- Demonstrated management and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated experience in collaborative and consultative processes at a professional level
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work as a member of a team
- Demonstrated written communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly and adaptively in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders
Ongoing Career Progression
Flexibility with Part Time Hours
NB: Part-time – Option for 3 days per week, or equivalent hours over 4-5 days.
Role is permanent, however there is an opportunity for an immediate temporary requirement.
Click apply and include your cover letter outlining your relevant experience.