Broadspectrum are an operations, maintenance and services organisation operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. Broadspectrum has a long and successful partnership with the Australian Defence Force (ADF) and is now expanding due to the renewal and extension of the Base Services contract to manage ADF facilities under a new contract on a national level.
Broadspectrum are currently looking to engage an experienced National Retail Stores Technical Manager to assist with the development, tracking and management of Estate Appraisal inspection schedules. The successful candidate will be responsible for the quality control of Estate Appraisal outputs.
The Successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Assisting with preparation for and the conduct of Desktop appraisals and processing of outputs.
- Track and assist with the delivery of appraisals of technical assets (Asbestos, Marine, Hazardous Areas, HV Electrical and others as identified) including liaison with subcontractors and relevant technical experts
- Act as the key link between Estate Upkeep and Estate Appraisal for technical asset appraisals
- Provide quality control to Estate Appraisal outputs to ensure that they meet with client requirements,
- Manage Estate Appraisal activities as related to Base Engineering Assessment Programs and Fire Safety Surveys
- Assist with reviews of asset performance standards to ensure that they are conducted in line with EA Policy.
Qualifications, Skills and experience
- Technical background suited to understanding of estate appraisal activities
- Comprehensive knowledge of asset management principles
- Ability to read and comprehend complex engineering design documents
- High level of computer skills including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint and SAP
- Experienced in the delivery of construction projects on operational Defence Bases
- Demonstrated management and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated experience in collaborative and consultative processes at a professional level
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work as a member of a team
- Demonstrated written communication and IT skills
- An ability to work flexibly and adaptively in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders
To be eligible for the role you must be an Australian citizen and be able to obtain an ADF security clearance. Please visit the Careers section of our website or Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV, along with copies of any qualifications and proof of Citizenship.
Broadspectrum is an equal opportunity employer and we strive to recruit and appoint the best available person regardless of sex, age, religion, race, marital status, nationality, sexual orientation or disability