The Compliance Manager will have the administrative authority over all compliance aspects for the Afilias’ contract with the .au Domain Administration (auDA):
- Contract compliance support for management and multiple internal teams
- Monitor key compliance areas
- Administrative duties in preparing SLA or operational reports
- Act as a liaison for auDA and answer queries or other requests
- Lead complaints to resolution
- Interact with .au registrars in matters of contractual compliance
- Effectively coordinate with internal teams: Security, Account Management, Customer Care, Legal
- Provide information on policies related to .au contract execution
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word products
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and follow-through abilities
- Working effectively as a team player in a professional office environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to interact effectively with managers, employees, vendors and others.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a paralegal, contract compliance, or administrative role involving matters of substantial responsibility
- College diploma preferred.
This is a part-time position with flexible schedule.