#Closer #Braver #Faster
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to enable the delivery of an IAG People Experience that supports world leading customer experiences through the availability of an efficient and effective tiered service model, supporting the development and delivery of workforce and employment matters. This is a 6 Month contract position wtih potential to extend.
* Working with the People Connect Manager, enable the People Connect Team to deliver an effective and efficient People Advisory service to Australian Region employees
* Manage daily workloads for the team and delegate or allocate as necessary across the team to ensure optimal service delivery and the progression of additional other tasks as appropriate.
* Proactively identify business trends, and identify areas of focus and engage customers to continue to improve the customer experience as measured by NPS.
* Plan and drive projects through the team to completion and embedment as appropriate
* Day to day coaching of team members to build capability and competence, identify development opportunities, and work in conjunction with the People Connect Manager to support and address as appropriate.
* Supporting, enabling and providing advice to People Connect team members daily to ensure optimal service delivery across the team.
* Maintain knowledge management articles and thought leadership within the team to enable team effective use of the tiered service model
* VARI Assign authority – The right to assign tasks and manage the workload of the team
Skills & Experience
* 3-5 years' experience in a senior generalist HR role
* Extensive experience in workplace investigations (mandatory)
* Mediation and negotiation skills (preferred)
* Experience in coaching/supporting team members to ensure ongoing development
* Experience with project management and continuous improvement methodologies
* Facilitation and presentation experience (preferred)
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU!
We offer 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options. To find out more, click Apply.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.