#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
The Manager, Defence & Threat Disruption is to provide expert knowledge and leadership around predicting, preventing, detecting and responding to cyber security threats, as well as designing and operating the core technologies used by the Cyber Threat Detection and Response team.
* Managing the prevention of cyber security incidents through proactive: Continuous threat analysis; - Network and host scanning for vulnerabilities; - Countermeasure deployment coordination; - Security policies, architecture and control design advisory for the CDAR services
* Managing the continuous monitoring, detection and analysis of potential intrusions in real time and through historical trending on security relevant data sources
* Ensuring the function is efficient in responding to confirmed cyber security incidents, by coordinating resources and directing use of timely and appropriate countermeasures
* In collaboration with the Adaptive Response & Engineering team provide design input to the Cyber Defence Centre technologies
* In collaboration with the Threat Analytic Cell, provide insights on the threat landscape and how IAG should react to it.
* The Manager, Defence & Threat Disruption is responsible to lead a CDAR DTD function made of a mix of internal employees and external resources/partners.
Skills & Experience
* 8 – 10 years of experience in large and complex organisations, with 3-5 years of experience working in a threat management, SOC or Threat Intel capability.
* Lateral thinker / curious / positive mind set / systematic approach to troubleshooting
* Knowledge of operating systems.
* Proficiency on networking skills and comfortable reading / working at the network layer.
* Comfortable to work as an incident responder and dealing with cyber incidents
* Penetration testing skills & experience.
* Experience working as a Security Operation Centre team member or (preferred) leader.
* Knowledge of scripting and programming languages (e.g. bash, perl, python, C)
* Experience performing pro-active cyber hunting.
* Experience is leading a team of highly skilled security professionals.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.