#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
Supports IAG's purpose of “Making your world a safer place”, aligns to IAG's shared value proposition and Business underwriting's customer value proposition by maintaining best practice risk management services and innovation to IAG underwriting teams, IAG preferred partners and customers.
Workforce planning of risk-engineers, risk consultant's, Motor Risk Managers and Risk Partner team members against workloads to ensure the efficient and cost effective use of resources.
* Undertaking the scheduling, tracking and billing of Risk Partners and its stakeholder activity together with the planning and coordination of team members travel in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
* Managing the Work state management system to ensure tasks, targets and information are kept up to date for engineer/consultant reference, stakeholders and reporting. Identifying and driving new initiatives to improve current workflow, including enhancements as required.
* Coordinating and chairing workforce management meetings, collating and presenting relevant data.
* Ensuring the risk-engineering team deliver reports and other account documents within agreed timeframes in accordance with service level agreements.
* Making independent and effective decisions to allocate work to the wider team on a national basis according to skill level, location and current capacity.
* Assisting the Ops Manager, Delivery in capacity reviews and reporting to management on current resourcing levels.
* Maintaining high level communication channels with stakeholders including underwriters, underwriting managers etc ensuring that work in the system is current and accurate and ensuring ongoing status of requests is communicated.
* Manage allocation of work with our current contractors, delivery of contractor reports, accounts payable invoicing and assist in creating services agreements as requested.
* Assisting the Ops Team with formatting of engineering reports and other ad hoc administrative duties as required.
* Adopt and adhere to all technical, service and governance frameworks, including maintenance of the Work State System
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of services and work processes consistent with IAG's philosophy
Skills & Experience
* Minimum of 3-5 years' practical experience in administration, work planning and support services
* Strong organisational and project management skills
* Strong system knowledge and skills i.e. Salesforce, Visio, Microsoft Office Suite
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Experience in workforce planning and coordinating a large and geographically diverse team and external suppliers.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.