#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
Join us as a procurement analyst and help support the business in making great buying decisions. We have recently invested in industry leading technology to provide procurement and business stakeholders innovative procurement platforms and are looking to accelerate that investment with powerful data driven insights.
You'll provide analytical support to the team by analysing data from our procurement and invoicing systems and turning this into insightful reports and recommendations. This helps ensure the function not only delivers on our targets, but also supports the IAG strategy of driving operational simplification, customer satisfaction and organisational agility.
* Capture and analyse key points of data across the procurement end-to-end life cycle, including:
* Governance on transaction processing
* Spend analytics
* Procurement Savings
* Requisition to pay
* Indigenous and sustainability reporting
* Supplier risk management metrics
* Provide analysis for areas of improvement across the procurement lifecycle
* Maintenance of the procurement category taxonomy
* Provide reports and presentations to key stakeholders to support them in making procurement related decisions
* Engage with major stakeholders to understand requirements, drive compliance, and build mutually valuable relationships
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.