#CLOSER #FASTER #BRAVER
* Full-Time Opportunity - 13% Superannuation
* Flexible work arrangements
* Work for Australia's Largest General Insurer
This is an amazing opportunity where you will be assisting in developing the Pricing and Analytics for the capabilities of our 3yr old insurance business IAL. Our team are focused on delivering products in a low-cost and innovative way. You will be part of a small collaborative and supportive internal team that works with a range of external business partners, providing a unique perspective on how an insurance business operates from end-to-end.
* Efficient extraction and subsequent analysis of internal data for both ad-hoc analysis and reporting purposes
* Working with Pricing Manager to develop Pricing recommendations
* Assist in various Projects where a Pricing view would complement the activities being undertaken
* Liaise with Internal & External stakeholders to develop the IAL brand
* Regularly review performance against price to ensure alignment to value.
* Consult with relevant stakeholders to make prompt and clear decisions
Skills & Experience
* Minimum 2 years General Insurance or similar experience.
* Relevant Qualifications in Actuarial Sciences or Bachelor in either Mathematics, Finance, Accounting or Statistics
* 3+ years in Pricing or Commercial analysis
* Ideally 2-3 years' experience working in analytical roles
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.