#Closer #Braver #Faster
This role will see you provide an exceptional standard of service and support to Area Managers, Account Managers & Authorised Representatives, to maximise sales performance and help achieve their sales and service objectives. This position can be based either in Melbourne or Brisbane based on candidate preference.
Please note this is a 12 month fixed term contract role, a perfect opportunity to gain exposure to a dynamic sales environment with IAG.
* Respond to queries from WFI customers, relating to client accounts, amendments, adjustments and modifications to insurances policies
* Maintain control of outstanding debtors to ensure debts are managed in line with KPIs
* Complete required policy lifecycle actions such as quotations, new business uploads, renewals, endorsements, referrals & retention calls
Skills and Experience
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
* Excellent time management skills
* Ability to work as a team player
* Excellent telephone etiquette skills
* Can do attitude and self-motivated individual
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU!
We offer 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options. To find out more, click Apply.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.