#Closer #Braver #Faster
Starting on the 12th of November we will have positions available for Sales and Service Consultants to work remotely from home with our Newcastle Office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a flexible staffing team that will see you work from your own home. As the first point of contact for new and existing customers you will have needs based conversations about insurance enquiries and the products that best match them.
Part time hours (35 hours/week) are Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday, 8.00am to 6.00pm on a rotating roster.
* First point of contact for new and existing customers to educate them about insurance and assisting them in choosing the right level of cover for the things they value most
* Managing a high volume of enquiries from customers about opening insurance policies for a variety of products, this includes selling insurance products and services
* As part of this team you will draw on your ability to have good quality conversations when speaking customers, you will provide them with the confidence that comes with the knowledge they're backed by insurance that is NRMADE better
* You will work remotely from our Newcastle office and will live within 1 hours travel time from the office. You'll return to the office to undertake training and attend team meetings
Skills & Experience
* A strong customer focus and ability to connect with customers
* You will be confident in upselling and cross-selling whilst delivering fantastic customer service
* An acumen for sales and ability to achieve results
* You will be proactive and resilient to overcome customer objections to ensure you achieve targets and support business outcomes
* Flexible, self-sufficient and happy to work alone at home engaging with your team via instant messaging and meetings in our Newcastle office
* To work from home, you will need to have: a home phone line, high speed internet connection and a home office set up (or the ability to acquire these)
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
* #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
* #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
* #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.