Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Broadspectrum are currently looking to engage an experienced Accounts Payable / Project Administrator to assist with the day to day operations of our Pilbara contracts. This role will see you predominantly focus on the accounts payable function within our Pilbara resources contracts, where you will also be assisting with the day to day administration. This is a full-time position, working Monday – Friday within our East Perth office. On occasion you may be required to conduct short & sporadic travel to the Pilbara.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• End to end process of high volume invoices (approx 500 p/w)
• Weekly payment runs
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Reconcile and prepare site based credit cards
• Support and assist payroll and procurement functions as required
• Liaise with HR for recruitment requirements including organise inductions, arrange IT access and on-boarding of new starters
• Training management - employee & subcontractor licenses and trade certificates and tickets - records (Training Matrix and Medical Matrix) and booking
• General Office duties
• SAP- Purchasing, creating PO’s & goods receipting
• Time sheet entry and subcontractor management
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Working knowledge of SAP
• Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Willing team member
• Able to show initiative
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Exposure to ERMS highly regarded
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing and exciting company, then please press “Apply Now”
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business. Position Reference Number: 102343