Are you currently performing as an Area Manager in Retail, and/or have experience performing in Logistics or perhaps have a Military background and are looking to move into a new challenge. We are seeking an individual with superior communication and personnel management skills to manage the effective and efficient service delivery of Cleaning Services for a key Government contract for an allocated geographical and client base.
The responsibilities of the position include:
- Set goals and objectives with operational staff to ensure that all work schedules are adhered to, and assist when and where required, to achieve service delivery standards.
- Ensure all sites are complaint in relation to site documentation, equipment, chemicals and consumables to achieve contractual compliance.
- Communicate effectively with Clients/Customers and staff on issues pertaining to service delivery, operational issues, project progress and Continual Improvement.
- Manage any performance or conduct issues with employees in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure leave management targets are met for all staff in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Supervise staff and provide ongoing training and development of individuals to assist with multi-skilling and personal growth.
- Perform monthly inspections as scheduled and/or adhoc on service delivery areas throughout all disciplines of the contract.
- Provide information for monthly reporting in accordance with contractual and company requirements.
- Support and assist in the management of workplace safety and injuries. Promote ongoing safe undertaking of work by employees and Sub-contractors to ensure activities are conducted in alignment with all Legislative, Statutory and Company, Industry and Site-specific Policies and Procedures.
- Identify and report problems in cleaning service delivery to Cleaning Service Delivery Manager. Initiate appropriate corrective action to prevent occurrence of non conformities or resolve non conformities in service delivery standards such as but not limited to failed sites.
- Identify and report problems in processes or systems. Initiate appropriate action to prevent occurrence of non-conformances and recommend solutions to problems identified.
- Ensure financial viability is maintained in accordance with budgets and quoted works. Ensure financial viability is maintained for all cleaning service activities such as consumable and equipment expenditure and report any variations to Cleaning Service Delivery Manager.
- Comply with all internal policies and procedures as well as all Risk Management, Quality Assurance and Health, Safety and Environment management systems
- Such other duties as may be required by the Company from time to time.
It is essential that the incumbent has the following:
- Certificate IV in Asset Maintenance
- Proven Supervisory experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasking and time, and to deliver a value for money seamless service to the Client.
- Proven decision making abilities combined with a highly developed level of innovative thinking.
- Proven high level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient use of Windows based office management systems.
Applicants must have a valid Drivers Licence and be an Australian Citizen. Please include your cover letter outlining your experience and resume.