Are you a caring person?
Do you love families?
Are you willing to help them with a mix of cooking, cleaning, chores and childcare?
If so, we’d love you to become a housekeeper-nanny with m-Time!
At m-time, our goal is to take care of parents, so that they can take care of their families – and we’re looking for caring individuals to help us do it!
As an m-Time housekeeper-nanny, you’ll be matched with families who will rely on your help with a mix of cleaning, laundry, childcare or cooking tasks. Commitment to the family we match you with is the most important thing about this role. This is because your family will not only rely on your help, but they will consider you as one of their own.
Where will my families be?
Right now, 90% of our families are in the Inner North, Mornington Peninsular and South East of Melbourne. You must be willing to travel to one of these locations to work with us. If that’s too far for you to travel right now, don’t worry. We’ll be hiring for other areas later.
How often will I work?
Most shifts with the families you'll be matched with will be 3hrs once or twice a week. You must be able to work at the same time each week.
What experience do I need?
You need to have at least ONE YEAR of experience in cooking, cleaning, and childcare tasks. We consider home based skills to be as valuable as professional skills and we particularly encourage migrants, former and current stay at home parents, and retirees who are looking to build meaningful relationships with young families to apply. But all who are passionate about helping families are welcome!
What documentation do I need?
You must be willing to provide TWO references and obtain or submit these documents:
* Working with Children's Check (Employee)
* A Recent Police Check (No older than 3 months)
* First Aid Certificate
* Proof of your working rights in Australia
Why should I join your team?
* You’ll be fully insured.
* If you damage a floor while cleaning or hurt yourself while running with the kids, our insurance will cover you.
* You can choose how much you work.
* We’ll ask you when you’re available and only offer you work for those times.
* Consistent fortnightly payments.
* Don’t worry about those awkward conversations about pay, we’ll handle all of that for you.
* You’ll receive support from a team dedicated to making sure you succeed.
* You’ll be given training on how to support your family and if you need to upskill in ironing, cooking or any other household tasks we will be there to connect you with the right help.
We will also pay super on top of your hourly wage and are always looking for team members who want to take on leadership roles within the team.
This sounds great, how do I apply?
Just visit this link and complete the 3 minute application form to attend one of our open days: https://www.mtime.com.au/becomeamoncierge.html
You’ll get to meet us, learn more about the role and see if we are the right fit for you. From there, you’ll have a phone interview and successful candidates will be offered a role and invited to our training day.
To learn more about the role or contact us please visit here: https://mtimeservices.com/become-a-moncierge. Please note, we will not be able to respond to calls in a timely matter, so please use the email provided at the link to get in touch.
Unfortunately working holiday makers are not eligible for this role.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $24.20 /hour