#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
- Sydney CBD/Melbourne CBD Location
- 13% Superannuation/Flexible work arrangment
- Supportive, Collabrative Team Culture
With your valuable experience within the Insurance industry and your drive for building strong stakeholder relationships, will ensure that you thrive in this role. Your unique contribution will be to assist our Commercial and Consumer products, within our IAG Brands in identifying the underlying risk drivers of performance affecting the current and future profitability of our portfolios.
- Design and maintenance of pricing algorithms, feeding directly from pricing models
- Generate business pricing and portfolio insights fror portfolio data and implement improvements from the insights
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to integrate pricing models and implement improvements
- Help to bring close stakeholders along the build journey to best in class pricing
- Oversight of junior pricing analysts, responsible for their management on projects and sharing technical knowledge
Skills & Experience
- Relevant undergraduate degree or post-graduate qualification in Actuarial, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field (preferred)
- Strong technical/analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel
- Experience with SAS, SQL, Python or equivalent (essential)
- Familiarity with pricing techniques and models such as GLM, GBM
- 5+ years of general insurance pricing experience
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions.
We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Let's Talk Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'! In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.