#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
- Great Growth Opportunity
- CBD Sydney / CBD Melbourne Location
- Flexible work arrangements/13% superannuation
Bring your enthusiastic approach to work and natural curiosity to problem solve through innovation and persistence. Our newly created role will provide you the opportunity to deliver best in class pricing capability for our Australian division.
The role will allow you to build the integration of pricing models into Earnix while creating the end to end pricing processes including algorithms, monitoring and feedback loops.
- Design and maintenance of pricing algorithms, feeding directly from pricing models
- Generate business pricing and portfolio insights from portfolio data and implement improvements from the insights
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to integrate pricing models and implement improvements
- Help to bring close stakeholders along the build journey to best in class pricing
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in a numerical or analytical discipline i.e. Finance, Mathematics or Statistics or Actuarial related field with demonstrated equivalent experience (Preferable)
- Ability to present technical information to a broad audience
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to develop quality documents, including Business Case and post-implementation review reports
- Strong technical/analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel
- Experience with SAS, SQL, R, Python or equivalent
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions.
We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'! In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.