#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
We are seeking a solid Business Designer/ Senior Enterprise Business Analyst to be part of the Program Delivery function for IAG Australia. We are running a portfolio of strategic programs and projects with a mix of people, process and technology change across our brands including NRMA, CGU, Coles and RACV Insurance. The location for this role will be based at 201 Sussex St, Sydney. This is a 6 month contract (daily rate).
- As a member of the Business Architecture, Analysis & Design team, the focus of this role includes:
- Identify, understand and articulate business problems
- Design fit for purpose business solution concept to address problems or uplift required ensuring they are sustainable and optimise benefits
- Manage scope through delivery lifecycle including scope deviations and options analysis
Skills & Experience
- Process and business design skills
- Experience in the design & implementation of HR systems & process in an effort to uplift capability
- Demonstrated experience working in environments with multiple concurrently running work programs/projects in excess of $50m annual investment
- Extensive experience in Business Design and Business Analysis across diverse range of projects e.g. business transformation, application development, process re-design
- Demonstrated stakeholder management across diverse business groups.
- Shaping & delivery of complex solutions across products, channels, value chain, business and technology
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions.
We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'! We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.