- Starting ASAP, 20 hours per week Part-time contract until July 19
- Work for a large facility maintenance contract on our corporate NBN contract
- Strong Customer Focus Facility Management Position
Broadspectrum (Skout Solutions) are looking for a part-time Customer experience Manager to work Thursday-Friday in a strong customer focused role on our NBN contract. Reporting to the National Operations Manager you will be responsible manage the day-to-day running and monitoring of all facilities relating to nbn’s Sydney corporate office spaces in accordance with contract deliverables, including attending to after-hours tasks as required. They will provide support to the Contract Manager, Operations Manager and Facilities Management team across NSW.
Key responsibilities includes (not limited to):
- Develop technical and strategic relationships with external (client, independent third parties, subcontractors, suppliers and consultants) and internal stakeholders operations, procurement, operational excellence and finance) to yield satisfactory contract performance outcomes.
- Manage and monitor all BRS contracted Planned and Unplanned Maintenance, including work necessary for all specified nbn sites and associated plant and equipment as per the contract deliverables
- Undertake quality and compliance inspections on the services provided by BRS at all assigned sites and provide reports detailing the quality of the hard and soft servicesmaintenance.
- Works alongside nbn teams in nbn office premises providing facilities support, and engaging in transparent and frequent communications with the nbn Facilities team.
- Ensure effective and efficient delivery of services within each area of operation to achieve contractual KPI’s
- Follow up PM work order completion operation to achieve contractual KPI’s
- Coordinate planned and reactive works performed by BRS contractors and prepare Facilities Bulletin to inform nbn stakeholders
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you must have demonstrated customer service experience with previous experience in facility management. You will have excellent time management and organisation skills. You will be a self-starter and have a strong ability to train, coach and motivate team.
If this sounds like you please APPLY by clicking below.