Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
As the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of scheduled and project works by staff and subcontractors on time and on budget whilst achieving performance targets and safety/quality compliance.
Key responsibilities includes (not limited to):
- Efficient and effective planning of all maintenance staff to achieve work schedules and KPI's
- Contribution to improved maintenance strategies and practices through identification and implementation of innovative or improved practices and procedures
- Assume responsibility and or ownership for technical staff, depot and equipment
- Assisting with problem resolution and correct plans for defect rectification, service delivery or asset technical maintenance issues
- Develop, maintain and implement Training Skills Plan for all wages/technical staff including skills certification/compliance and supporting Training Needs Analysis reviews.
- Regular night shift work and weekend shutdown work required
What we are looking for
- Demonstrated maintenance experience with proven leadership capabilities
- Hold a valid RIW/RISI card
- Technical/trade skills ideally gained in mechanical or electrical disciplines
- Knowledge of Lean principals advantageous
- Experience working in a rail environment (desirable)
Furthermore, you will have excellent communication and collaborative approach to working with the client and team.
What’s in it for you
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 101187
In return, you will be joining a great team and on a long term government contract. Broadspectrum is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career and the exciting opportunity to be a part of the wider Ferrovial group