#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
IAG's purpose is to make the world a safer place. It is our job in marketing to build brands and experiences that bring this purpose to life and inspire our customers. Are you passionate about delivering beautiful customer experiences for customers? Are you curious in nature and always on the lookout for what's next? An opportunity has arisen with one of the most innovative and exciting teams in Sydney who are looking to add some exceptional CRM talent to their team.
The One to One Marketing Lead is a key position that will see you bring customer journeys to life through the creation of high involvement marketing, the smart use of data and analytics, execution via marketing automation platforms and integrated digital marketing channels. In doing so architecting beautiful and industry leading customer marketing experiences at every stage of the customer journey, that help deliver on IAG's customer growth ambitions.
We are seeking the most innovative candidates in the market that want to start challenging the boundaries of customer journey planning, marketing creative, the use of integrated digital marketing channels, customer insights and data, and the evolution of machine learning.
- You will be accountable for customer growth and for growing lifetime customer value through acquiring new customers, reducing customer churn, increasing loyalty and increasing product holdings of our consumer and business customer base
- You will lead the end to end development, implementation and continuous optimisation of customer communication experiences. From the initial experience strategy and brief, to the development of marketing creative, to experience deployment through marketing automation, measurement and continuous optimisation
- Evangelise and lead the adoption of our new marketing automation platform and integrated marketing channels, ensuring that they are being used to its full potential
- Champion a culture of marketing experimentation and test and learn, supporting the evolution of machine learning within IAG
- Own the relationship with agencies and vendors that support the One to One Marketing initiatives.
- Develop and manage detailed roadmaps and budgets to support the execution of the customer communication journey experiences
- Coach and mentor a team of One to One Marketing Specialists
- Demonstrate the IAG Purpose and live the IAG Spirit of Closer, Braver, Faster
Skills & Experience
- You must have a passion for one-to-one/direct marketing.
- You are more interested in where one-to-one marketing is headed, than where it's been, with a passion and skillset for digital and data over traditional direct mail
- 5 years+ experience in a similar B2C/B2B one-to-one/direct marketing role in complex, matrixed corporate with large customer base
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing and/or Business
- Proven track record of leading the end to end execution of customer programs at scale that have delivered impressive business results
- In-depth understanding of customer segmentation, marketing automation (ideally Salesforce or Adobe Marketing Cloud), data driven digital marketing and marketing experimentation
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into insights and business opportunities
- Digital marketing knowledge and its application in delivering customer communication lifecycle journeys – i.e. email, SEM, SEO, programmatic display and onsite personalisation
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership, drive and urgency
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions.
We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'! In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.