#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
As our Senior Security Analyst, you will provide focused expert knowledge and a strategic view in analysing, designing, implementing solutions and operational support to ensure that the Cyber Security group meets its operational goals, strategies and future direction.
The location for this role will be based at Burwood, Victoria.
- Act as a technical expert resource & escalation point for discretionary work as well as production support processes
- Develop, package & deliver security solutions from thorough analysis, solution estimation, solution design, prototyping, design testing, packaging phases & production implementation of solutions
- Provide strategic input to IAG's Identity Management Platform as well as input into the wider Cyber Security Group Strategy
- Provides consultative services to users to ensure compliance standards are understood and applied; security policy and practices are adopted
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in a large scale, multi-site enterprise working with IT Security Identity Management technologies
- Hands on experience in implementing security technical controls related to identity management systems, password management, and their supporting technologies
- Proven success in improving quality, continuous improvement in a technology organisation
- Working Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Practical experience with either AIX or Windows operating systems.
- Experience with one or more of the core technologies is highly regarded - DELL (Quest) One Identity Manager, Tivoli Identity Manager, IBM Directory Integrator, .Net Development Experience
- Tertiary qualifications - Security Certifications (SANS, ISACA, CISSP), Microsoft Certification (MCP, MCSE) and ITIL certification
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.