- Long term Contract
- Rail Projects
- Sydney Based
Broadspectrum is a Ferrovial company; one of the world’s largest services, construction and infrastructure operation companies. Embracing diversity is one of our key strengths and makes for an exciting place to work, with plenty of opportunity to develop your rail experience in a dynamic and growing business, working with one of our key government contracts.
- Interpret designs for implementation in assigned construction projects.
- Review and improve constructability of existing designs, as appropriate.
- Liaise with Program Engineers/Asset Managers and contract signal staff on project specifications to establish a shared understanding of project scope, quality, environmental and safety standards.
- Assist contract signal staff to develop project packs and implement by scheduling works and coordinating team activities for Signalling projects to ensure they are completed to time, quality and safety standards and satisfy the contract requirement.
- Identify issues and resolve problems related to technical specifications, budgets, safety, quality, environmental and resourcing by following established procedures to minimise the negative impact on project delivery.
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering or Electrical trade with equivalent experience in signalling discipline
- Competency to issue Signalling Permit to Work
- Knowledge and understanding of rail operations to enable the production and implementation of signalling interface management plans
- Detailed knowledge of Signaling Construction Specifications, with demonstrated experience in document and specification preparation and contribution to the tendering process, including costing projects and preparing budgets.
- Demonstrated project management experience, including monitoring and reporting on project progress and knowledge of project management software.
Please note: It is a requirement of the role that you have full Australia Working Rights.