Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Due to continued growth and Broadspectrum’s ongoing commitment to people we are currently looking to engage a graduate engineer to support our energy and resources sector in the west. This role will see you based in Perth with sporadic travel to sites throughout the Pilbara. You will be exposed to both mechanical and electrical engineering and will work very closely with the project planning and controls team.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Assist with estimating, scheduling and methodology statements for project coordination
• Coordinate tender pack consolidation
• Assist in work pack design
• Track project(s) performance based on schedule, cost and commitments with best practice software tools
• Assist local project managers with reporting, transmittals, project variations and document control
• Build, maintain and develop project reports
Skills & Experience
We are looking for candidates that are able to demonstrate the following:
• An innovative mindset
• Results driven
• Willingness to learn and develop
• Strong business acumen
• Motivation to always find a solution to new challenges
• Collaborative attitude
• Ability to recognise and utilise the strength that comes from diversity
• Believe in change and adaptability
• Confidence and an optimistic attitude
• Ability to influence and motivate others
• Must have completed within the last two years, an undergraduate degree in any of the following areas: electrical, mechanical, construction management, or similar
• Hold an Australian/New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status
• Must hold C Class drives licence
This is a great opportunity to join a global organisation and develop practical skills in several areas before transitioning into a role in your area of expertise.
To submit your application, please click “apply” and ensure to attach your cover letter, resume and academic transcripts.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.