Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a complex and rapidly growing business with the industry know-how, training and opportunities you need to develop an exciting career.
Due to continued growth Broadspectrum are currently looking to engage and Experienced & Qualified Regional Asset Manager for our ongoing Defence contract. The purpose of this role is to manage the performance of the Asset Management business unit to achieve contractual compliance, in the areas of Project Support, Estate Appraisal, Technical Engineering and Asset Optimisation. This full-time role will see you working Monday – Friday, predominantly located at Leeuwin Barracks East Fremantle with weekly travel to other Metro Defence bases.
• Provide Technical review and endorsement of projects and complex Alternative Proposals assessing proposals for value for money, technical solution and assessing and managing risks.
• Strategically manage project stream with the aim of striving for revenue growth through regular interaction with defence’s project administrator to increase volume and value of works.
• Managing a team of Project Engineers to deliver projects on time and on budget, delivered efficiently and profitable.
• Manage and provide guidance to your team of resources to deliver the Estate Appraisal, Project Support Services, technical engineering and planning functions and support within the region.
• Oversee and manage direct reports workloads, priorities and deliverables with a focus on developing a multi skilled team in order to provide cross team support.
• Ensure Maintenance Activities comply with the contracted services, and legislative Standards.
• Provide Technical Support to operations
Skills & Experience:
• Ability to manage & prioritise multiple conflicting projects
• Prior experience with facilities & asset management
• Tertiary qualification and/or significant experience in an Engineer field, Project Management and/or Asset Management
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to lead & motivate teams
• Demonstrated ability to negotiate outcomes and manage expectation with various Stakeholders
• Experience using Microsoft suite including PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Project
• Working exposure to SAP or an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) tool
• Whilst not essential a Defence background is highly regarded.
Please Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV, along with copies of the above qualifications as well as proof of Citizenship. You must be an Australian Citizen and be able to obtain an ADF Clearance.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.