The Eastlink Alliance is a longstanding partnership between ConnectEast & Broadspectrum, as such Broadspectrum are seeking an experienced Works and Resources Scheduler Mechanical & Electrical to assist with the scheduling and coordinating of maintenance and repair works associated with the Mechanical & Electrical systems and equipment, maximising best value and minimising risk and cost on the contract.
Furthermore, supporting the business streams, the Works and Resources Scheduler M&E plays a key role in creating adherence to schedules at all levels of the business. Regular reviews of the developed programs will take place to assist with reporting requirements and tracking against budget, allocations and KPI’s.
Responsibilities and Key Deliverables
- Driving consistency of good maintenance programming and forecasting processes across the business.
- Ensure that we comply with systems, processes and procedures embedded across the Alliance.
- Work within strict deadlines required under the contract and as required by the company.
- Develop, schedule and monitor all programs of work including planned maintenance, reactive maintenance, subcontracted works and projects to ensure works are efficient and do not impact against other works.
- Provide technical knowledge to assist work crews with delivery of tasks where required.
- Source pricing for repairs where related to subcontracted works.
- Monitoring and reporting variances against the program, planned against the actual.
- Comply with all relevant HSEQ compliance and legislative requirements.
- Track progress and incorporate all changes to costs and time, and ensure these are communicated to relevant stakeholders via the process.
- Manage planning meetings with relevant project staff and subcontractors.
- Prepare periodic reports, statistics and answer queries on the program.
- Ensure high standards of programming are carried out to meet client and contract requirements.
- Develop and improve working practices and seek innovative solutions.
- Drive a culture of delivering customer and shareholder value.
- Carry out all work activities upholding the Company values of Integrity, Ingenuity, Collaboration and Challenge.
- Actively participate in the Performance and Development Review process.
- Positively contribute to a diverse, inclusive and fair work environment, free from discrimination, bullying and harassment.
- Carry out all duties in line with your employing entity’s policies and procedures as amended from time to time.
Key Experiences, Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant technical knowledge in field of work.
- High level of experience of work tasks scheduling and mobility tools.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and meticulous approach.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to manage stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to achieve tight deadlines with high degrees of quality and understanding
- Understanding of contract conditions and relevant legislation.
- High level of knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Ability to time manage, set priorities and work to strict deadlines.
- Methodical style of working.
Key Working Relationships
The incumbent holds key working relationships with:
- Leading Hands
- Works Scheduler - Civil & Landscape
- Maintenance Delivery Manager
- Project Delivery Manager
- Plant and Warehouse Coordinator
- Pre-Works Assistant
- Project Manager
- Traffic Operations Delivery Manager
- Alliance Manager
- Commercial Manager
- Asset Management Team
Please visit the Careers section of our website or Click “APPLY” to forward your application and CV, along with copies of any relevant qualifications. To be considered for this role you will be required to undertake an Australian Federal Police Check and a Pre-employment Medical Assessment.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 102822