Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Broadspectrum are currently looking to engage an experienced Timesheet Administrator to assist with the day to day operations of our Pilbara contracts for 2-3 months. This role will see you predominantly focus on the accounts payable function within our Pilbara resources contracts, where you will also be assisting with the day to day administration. This is to cover leave for 2-3 months and will be working Monday – Friday within our East Perth office. On occasion you may be required to conduct short & sporadic travel to the Pilbara.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Entering a high volume of timesheets into our payroll system.
• Following up on any inconsistencies with employees and managers.
• Reporting on submission, overtime, time in lieu, RDO usage to site managers.
• Complete weekly payslip summary reviews.
• Weekly payroll sign-off to ensure that employees are paid accurately.
• Maintaining employee registers and setting up new employees in the system.
• Answering / Resolving any payroll queries in a polite and professional manner.
• Weekly and Monthly Payroll Reporting.
• Creating / Maintaining Work Orders in the system.
• Cost and Sell Rate uploads into the system.
• Weekly / Monthly client invoicing.
• Support and assist Finance Manager as required.
• Proactively identify and recommend solutions to improve processes.
• Time sheet entry and subcontractor management
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Good understanding of EA Agreements.
• Self-motivated and proactive with a high level of attention to detail.
• Ability to work to deadlines, to prioritise and work under pressure
• Able to build relationships with site managers and administrators to ensure effective operations
• Working knowledge of SAP
• Exposure to ERMS highly regarded
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing and exciting company, then please press “Apply Now”
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.