Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Broadspectrum are currently looking to engage a Senior Finance Analyst who is wanting to advance their skills to assist with the day to day operations of our Defence contracts.
This role will see you predominantly provide financial insights to Operations Managers and actively investigate root causes behind variances to targets. This is a full-time position, working Monday – Friday within our East Perth office. On occasion you may be required to conduct ADHOC travel to the Defence Bases.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Perform Month end close and reporting as required.
- Assist in preparation of budgeting and forecasting.
- Conduct weekly meetings on value drivers with Operations Managers / site supervisors, with specific actions to drive meeting of targets. Actively monitor and communicate early warning signs of targets not being met and ensure escalated.
- Assist in preparation of financial analysis on business cases to ensure correct governance (including operating and capital cases) and review of financial Risks and Opportunities.
- Assist preparation of balance sheet reconciliations and review with Senior Finance Manager and Group Compliance.
- Monitor, measure, promote and champion key processes that contribute to sound financial data underpinning all financial metrics.
- Carry out all work activities upholding the company values, policies & procedures
- Excellent IT skills (Advanced Excel)
- SAP experience preferable, specifically in FICO.
- A bachelors’ degree in business, finance commerce or accounting.
- CA or CPA (Commenced or Commencing)
- Effective project, risk and time management skills incorporating work activity planning and prioritisation, risk identification and issue resolution
- Contribute to high performing and collaborative team
- Ability to work autonomously and own responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work flexibly, able to travel and adaptively managing multiple stakeholders
- Dynamic, passionate, energetic, resilience with a positive attitude and outlook
- Ability to manage complexity and work in a large matrix organisation
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing and exciting company, then please press “Apply Now”
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business
Position Reference Number: 103203