Partnered with Broadspectrum and the Government, the Indigenous Employment Parity Initiative is helping Broadspectrum increase their Indigenous Employment in our local communities to help build long lasting careers for our mob.
Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and Defence sectors.
Reporting to the Facilities Operation Centre Team Leader you will provide Call Centre support to Key Stakeholders, Customers and Service providers.
• Provide a consistently high level of service to all stakeholders and ensure effective, efficient and best practice telephony and work order management.
• Ensure that all work order management related requirements are managed and controlled promptly and effectively, by providing excellent customer care in a multi-media (telephone, fax, e-mail, web platform) based environment to the contracted client in line with agreed service level agreements.
• Be knowledgeable of, and focussed on work order management, 1st call resolution and undergo continuous improvement, to help drive a professional service culture.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Ensure all contract SLA targets are achieved for inbound/outbound call resolution and follow up:
• Managing work orders to meet agreed targets, standards and key performance indicators;
• Offering excellent customer care to all stakeholders;
• Undertaking training and development programs to achieve individual and team prescribed targets;
• Providing support to all team members of the Contact Centre through sharing knowledge and cross training;
• Meeting deadlines and key targets as set by the management team.
• Promotion of an effective alliance between clients and Broadspectrum.
To be successful in this position you will have suitable experience in a similar call centre role. You must have high level of computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint and excellent communication skills. SAP experience preferred but not essential. You must be an Australian Citizen and must be able to attain an AGSFA security clearance.
This is an Indigenous- identified position. Applicants must be of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander decent (pursuant to Section 14 (d) of the Anti-discrimination act.
Broadspectrum respectfully acknowledges Indigenous Australians both past and present as the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the land on which we work.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.