As our Program Coordinator you will join an award winning Cyber Security Portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide Program Reporting Support. Collate all project reports into monthly review decks and/or other presentation decks as required. Develop the mechanisms and processes for the collection and maintenance of accurate project data for on-going portfolio analysis and management across schedule, status, phase, financials and risks/issues. Work with project managers to ensure information collection cycles are maintained and storage of information is consistent. Use of tools such as PowerPoint, Jira, Microsoft Project and Excel.
- Risk, Issue and Dependency Management – Manage risks, issues and dependencies in Jira, setting up meetings with the Project Managers to review the risks, issues and manage the. Establish a routine risk, issue and dependency tracking, and report progress. Update governance decks in PowerPoint with the relevant program level risks and issues
- Manage and track vendor - Maintain Statements of Work in Excel and use of Fieldglass and/or Ariba for tracking SOW progress. On-going tracking of the project reporting, Financial Support financial actuals and forecasts, master schedule and dependency register.
- Maintain consistent and accurate portfolio status and communications - Maintenance of the portfolio data to ensure baseline information is easily accessible and ready for review by the wider CSG audience and external departments to CSG. This will mean updating both Confluence sites and Power Point slides, as well as any other material used for reporting project status.
- Provision of accurate and timely updates - Ensuring Program governance decks and monthly committee meeting decks are completed in time, ready for review. Setting up regular meetings with the key stakeholders, so the program can provide regular updates to stakeholders across IAG Financial authority
Who you are:
- Proven experience as a Senior Project Coordinator (essential)
- PMO experience – 5 years (essential)
- Proven experience in producing project reports in PowerPoint, Jira, Excel (essential)
- Worked in a structured project management environment and also an Agile environment where Jira is utilised (essential)
- Exposure to Agile projects and use of Jira (essential)
- Proficient in SharePoint, Jira, Confluence, MS PowerPoint, Excel and MS Project (essential)
- Experience of procurement processes and working with vendors on Statements of Work (SOW)(preferred)
- Experience in both Agile and Prince 2 methodologies and knowledge of Jira.
- Excellent organisational skills; interpersonal and communication skills, time management
- A can-do attitude and a good team player, able to work independently.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU!
To find out more, click Apply.