#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is the provision of forward planning and co-ordination of project roadmap and associated impacts / dependencies at an enterprise, division and project level. Working in the PMO team, this role is accountable for maintaining the tools and cadence that enables control and monitoring of CFO Projects.
- Support the PMO Manager in preparing governance reporting and co-ordination of governance forums.
- Ensure project status, actions and decisions, financial expenditure and benefits, risks and issues are reported concisely and accurately in SteerCo, GLT and IAG Board reports.
- Support the project teams by providing Project Management Office services and expertise so that the optimised business case is delivered for IAG on time, to quality expectations, and within budget to realise targeted benefits.
- Implement governance standards across projects, including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of programme deliverables.
- Ensure Line 1 risk management (risk identification, management and reporting) is embedded within the project and appropriate escalation of risk and issues to management or the appropriate governance forums occurs within a timely manner.
- Maintain the project reporting & information tools (e.g. Jira and Confluence), ensuring that documents are stored correctly, with version control.
- Implement project standards across all projects.
- Take ownership for project cadence – team meetings, leads meetings.
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
- Understanding of computer skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to present information at all levels.
- Good prioritisation skills, to balance key priorities.
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with program co-ordination/administration.
- Able to interpret information and data in a practical format and articulate to enable colleagues to understand.
- Tertiary qualification
- Relevant industry or specialism qualifications eg: ANZIIF, Lean 6 Sigma
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.