#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
- Permanent Full-Time opportunity
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to maximise the business and customer value generated from the work of the digital development teams, with a specialist focus on Property and Motor Claims management.
You will be the conduit between technology and the business and represent the voice of the customer. You will have the vision to look beyond the here and now, and ensure that our development teams are working on the right things at the right time.
- Review analytics, customer feedback, industry trends, emerging technology and business led improvement ideas to provide input into the generation and prioritisation of digital initiatives.
- Co-ordinate and support the generation of proposals to secure endorsement.
- Demonstrate a clear vision for the direction of your assigned digital product/initiative and mobilise/motivate colleagues to help achieve it.
- Work with stakeholders to define and agree the benefits expected from assigned initiatives
- Be the voice of the customer, ensuring that all decision tie back to their current and future needs
- Approve and assist in UX/UI decisions with a focus on business value
- Measure and report on delivered initiatives against agreed benefits to internal stakeholders and third-party affiliates
- Work with stakeholder to take corrective action for initiatives that are not meeting agreed benefit goals
- Work with others to develop their capability through coaching, mentoring and upskilling sessions
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience in the insurance industry with a current working knowledge of claims AND experience as an Agile Product Owner with a digital focus around desktop and mobile focussed app development
- A technical background as a Developer/Technical Business Analyst will give you a strong grounding to be successful in this position
Experience in applying agile methodology to digital development
- Experience in applying lean principles to initiative identification, development and delivery
- Exposure to systems such as Adobe Analytics, New Relic and Splunk would be highly advantageous
- A passion and strong interest in the digital industry, and active engagement in new developments and technology advances
- Strong analytical thinking ability, in order to break down problems and valuate business opportunities
- High level of communication skills (written and verbally) in order to confidently communicate and present business opportunities to gain stakeholder buy-in
- Be empathetic and curious in nature, with the ability to walk in the shoes of the our customers to understand their pain points and build solutions that will be fit for purpose
- Proven ability to influence and collaborate across organisational boundaries and with multi-brand stakeholders including third party affiliates.
- Be result orientated whilst striking a balance between being customer and commercially driven
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.