#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
The unique value add of this role is to manage a service which exists to protect our people, information and assets by continuously educating our staff, partners customers and community on how to make their world a safer place.
- Ensure that security awareness and education aligns with the Group's learning and development processes and frameworks.
- Create, deliver and manage a security awareness and education program for staff, contractors and third parties throughout the Group.
- Create, deliver and manage a digital security presence that helps educate the Group's customers.
- Assist in control assessment processes to assess the effectiveness of security awareness and education activities.
- Work with the Strategy and Governance team to ensure standards and policies exist for all parts of the IAG group.
- Provide security education to major 3rd parties that IAG interacts such as brokers and agencies.
- Host an annual IAG cyber safety day that will coincide with external awareness campaigns
- Prepare reports for the CSO to present to the Board and the CRO regularly on security education and awareness outcomes.
Skills & Experience
- Experience with security education and awareness practices, including the implementation of large scale learning and development programs in organisations.
- Proven executive leadership expertise with at least 7 years' experience in education and awareness management.
- Ability to form cyber security themes in a simple, clear and concise manner to the various communities within the Group. This can include different cultures, nationalities, international locations and languages.
- Display practical knowledge of different message distribution techniques to ensure end user communities understand and continually apply the required behavioural change necessary to reduce the human factors' risk.
- Understand the concept of cyber security risk and the different elements that make up risk.
- A broad network both within the enterprise and with external visionaries.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness.
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do.
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.