#Closer #Braver #Faster
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to deliver accurate and timely financial reporting, analysis and support to various functions to enable effective decision making and support the delivery of financial targets.
- Support delivery of the month-end process, including management of key datasets.
- Timely and accurate reporting, analysis and commentary for the support areas.
- BAU support regarding systems, journals, invoicing and transaction listing analysis.
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and analysis, including the load/capture of data into associated Finance systems, proactively identifying issues to ensure timelines and deliverables are met
- Operational financial support and advice for initiatives as directed by Finance Specialists including scenario modelling, business partnering support, business case preparation, expense allocations and targeted financial analysis
- Financial performance reporting to enable monitoring and tracking against financial targets
- Develop, maintain and influence relationships to support the successful delivery of key objectives through alignment of financial, operational and strategic goals
- Financial support for initiatives and projects, including project accounting/reporting (benefits realisation and cost tracking), scenario modelling, sensitivity analysis, input into business cases and deep dive financial analysis
- Provide support to colleagues within the local and wider Finance team, as required
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualified and relevant professional membership and certifications
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask, adhere to deadlines and perform under pressure
- Strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Financial Management Accounting expertise, preferably within financial services
- Experience in analysing underlying drivers of costs & performance
- Knowledge of finance reporting systems and frameworks (notably TM1, SAP & Tableau)
- Experience in successfully building relationships, influencing and interacting with senior stakeholders is desirable
- Experience operating and delivering results in a matrix environment and leveraging relationships to influence and drive outcomes
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU!
We offer 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options. To find out more, click Apply.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.