#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Specialist/Manager who will be charged with bringing their unique skillset to aid in improving the results and outcomes of our Programs and Projects, via our Capability Centre for Project and Quality management.
Your role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Build and Lead a team of high performing project practitioners incorporating roles for Project Management, Product Quality and Test Management. Drive a results focussed culture of quality and accountability at source, collaboration, and continuous improvement with the view to creating a market leading Program Delivery function.
- Work with Program and Project Managers to balance resource demand, capacity management and capability uplift; driving efficiency and effectiveness in service delivery across the Program Portfolio.
- Ensure disciplined execution of the Program Portfolio through the development and rollout of a Customer focussed Centre of Excellence framework, practices and toolkit for Program and Project Management incorporating Quality & Testing
- Address hotspots/challenges in project performance.
- Perform Governance through adherence to Regulatory, Divisional and Group policies
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience working in environments with multiple concurrently running work programs/projects in excess of $50m annual investment
- 10+ years in Program, Project delivery across diverse range of projects e.g. business transformation, application development, cultural change
- 2+ years leading a practice or Centre of Excellence in a large corporate context
- Deep knowledge and understanding of program and project management tools and methodologies and their fit for purpose application
- Knowledge of test methods including Risk Based Testing approaches, evidence of achieving the right balance between pragmatism and being overly pedantic
- Experience of General Insurance or Financial Services industry
- Tertiary qualifications in business, management, IT or related fields
- Project Management and PMO Qualifications
- Agile/Scrum Certification
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.