As the Investor Relations Co-ordinator you will support the delivery and implementation of IAG's investor relations strategy and co-ordinate the company's communications to external markets, whilst also dealing with the day-to-day queries and issues of IAG's retail shareholders. This includes assisting with market briefings, investor roadshows and ASX announcements. Execution of these critical activities in an efficient and effective manner enhances the quality of IAG's interaction with its investors, of both a retail and institutional nature.
This is a maternity contract role working Monday to Friday from 8.30-5.00pm (flexible), commencing early July for approximately 8 months.
- Manage IAG's domestic roadshows, co-ordinating meetings with key investors including all travel requested.
- Co-ordinate all in-house analyst and broker meetings.
- Manage all Executive meeting requests from investors and analysts, liaising with Corporate Access teams from investment banks/brokers and actively managing the IR contact calendar accordingly.
- Liaise with international brokers and/or third party providers assigned for conferences and one-on-one meeting schedules.
- Compile annual calendar of investor conference (domestic and international) options and make recommended course of action.
- Co-ordinate all international roadshow travel for CEO, CFO, Executive General Manager Investor Relations and any other IAG Executive attendees – including flights, transfers and accommodation.
- Prepare detailed briefing notes for analyst meetings and roadshows, indicating current holdings, past trading activity, previous contact history and general company information, with direct distribution to the Executives involved.
- Manage the Investor Relations inbox and respond to all shareholder queries within 48 hours.
- Manage all incoming queries and issues arising from retail shareholders.
- Liaison with IAG's share registry.
- Effectively demonstrating the IAG Spirit of ‘Closer, Braver, Faster' in all your interactions across the organisation
Skills & Experience
- You will be a well-organised and proactive contributor that is motivated to achieve great team results.
- An understanding of investment markets and their participants is desirable, but not essential.
- Attention to detail, and strong communication and planning skills to support planning and co-ordination of routines, meetings and events.
- Experience managing different stakeholder expectations, and balancing these to achieve satisfactory business outcomes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and an ability to juggle several tasks simultaneously.
- Computer literacy is important, including experience using applications like Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures and passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers and each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU! We offer 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options. To find out more, click Apply.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.