Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a complex and rapidly growing business with the industry know-how, training and opportunities you need to develop an exciting career.
Broadspectrum are currently seeking an experienced and qualified Lifeguard. Reporting to the Domestic Services Coordinator, this position will see you based at RAAF East Sale in an ongoing part time position.
· Supervision of all pool, spa and surrounding grounds
· Assist in the booking of pool and spa facilities
· Clean and undertake non-technical pool and spa maintenance and testing
· Ensure all pool facilities, toilets, showers and change rooms are clean
· Candidates must be willing to work weekdays and weekends
Skills and Experience
· Hold a current and valid H2O certificate
· Hold a current and valid First Aid level III certificate
· Have demonstrated Lifeguard experience
· Possess strong communication and stakeholder management skills
· You must be an Australian Citizen and be able to obtain an ADF Clearance
Click Apply and forward your CV along with a covering letter outlining you experience. You must be an Australian citizen and able to maintain a Department of Defence Security Clearance.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.