Carolina Lifestyle Label is looking for experienced and energetic sales assistants to work in our kiosk boutiques in Melbourne.
Carolina Lifestyle Label - www.carolina.net.au
This successful women's lifestyle fashion label offers unique products to a growing audience in Australia. The company has a fun yet professional dynamic. Our business is expanding and we are now looking for energetic and experienced retail people.
The business is looking for sales assistants to sell and provide the best customer service at our kiosk boutiques in Melbourne. You will be responsible for the maintenance of the store whilst assisting with the visual merchandising and stock levels.
You will be supported by an inventory system and a close team of sales people who are looking for someone to complement their passion and enthusiasm for growing the business.
Who will this position suit?
This position suits someone who has a love for sales and women's fashion, who is energetic and reliable and who has previous retail and sales experience. The right candidate should be able to work on flexible shifts.
How will you be successful?
Your application will be successful if you have the right mix of sales and retail experience. You will need to demonstrate a proven ability to handle a busy environment, multi-task and understand the value of hard work, trust and organisation.
'Must have' Commercial Requirements
- Proven track record in the retail industry
- Immaculate, well-groomed and professional appearance
- Strong values and understanding of workplace ethics
- You must be trustworthy and reliable, punctuality is a must
- Highly motivated individual that wants to achieve personal and team goals
- Previous fashion/lifestyle retail experience is essential
- Good eye for styling and detail to uphold our high visual merchandising standards
- High personal standards in providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Available reference from at least two past employers
-The right to work in Australia
In return you can expect from our company:
- A happy, fun and energetic environment for work and grow in
- Incentive rewards for your sales and KPI achievements
- The opportunity to build your career with a successful leading Australian retailer
- Further development of skills across all areas of retail
- A great sense of achievement for your dedication and work ethic
If you feel that you fit this description and find yourself with a high energy and passion for the industry please send us your CV.
You should have one or more years of experience in a similar role.
We look forward to hearing from you.
(N.B. We will only be contacting short listed candidates).