AustralianSuper is for all Australians and businesses; we invest members’ money to help create the best possible retirement outcome. More than 2.2 million members trust us to invest more than $140 billion on their behalf. Our size has given us the ability to leverage significant investment opportunities for long term performance and lower fees that are passed onto our members.
We put members first in everything we do and are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce that share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit and Excellent Outcomes.
Here’s where you come in…
As part of the Technology Services Enterprise Technology team, the BSA Lead role is a critical role to help design high quality colleague and member experiences where technology can assist in providing new, innovative solutions and services. The role also includes coaching, developing, and managing a team of BSAs.
- Support and coach BSAs to develop strong business analysis skills including sharing different requirements development techniques such as user story development and human centered design;
- Engage with business and technology stakeholders to develop the business requirements (functional and non-functional), assist in defining MVP to clarify scope and ensure maximum business value is delivered at pace;
- Take a data centric approach to requirements development and make effective decisions, balancing colleague / member satisfaction, quality, and risk;
- Develop innovative data-driven insights on business needs;
- Ensure technology solutions are elegant in their simplicity;
- Ensure that the intended business value is delivered by participating through the project lifecycle and ensuring requirements traceability;
- Establish peer review approach within the team to ensure consistency and high quality.
- 8+ years BSA experience with Team leadership experience
- Expert knowledge and application of standard BSA methods, tools and techniques
- Proven capacity to share deep business analysis expertise and operate as a respected practitioner and peer coach
- Passionate about being customer-centric
- Agile certification (e.g. Product Owner, Scrum Master, Kanban System Design)
- Assist the design and architectures teams to understand requirements
- Assist the testing team to ensure that the technology solutions that are implemented for the Fund to meet business requirements and are fit for purpose
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper’s Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.