Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Due to the recent award of a long term contract with BP Kwinana Refinery, Broadspectrum are currently seeking to engage a Tank Maintenance Engineer.
This full time role will see you based at BP Kwinana working Monday – Friday.
This position is integral to the success of daily operations and will see you site based as an integrated part of the Tank Major Maintenance, Inspection, Repair and Turnaround Team.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide engineering expertise and technical advice throughout all stages of tank maintenance and turnarounds
- Lead tank inspections and collaborate with subcontractor inspections during API 653 tank inspections
- Assess inspection results and produce repair scopes in compliance with API 653 requirements
- Review and acceptance of major repair subcontractor design and documentation, including compliance with API 650 / API 653 compliance and Client requirements
- Develop and prepare project documentation and work packs, including scopes, QA/QC plans, Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs), Manufacturer’s Data Reports (MDRs), quality documents and forms in conjunction with site personnel as required
- Report on the performance of the tank maintenance program to the Key Stakeholders
- Carry out all work activities upholding the BRS values.
- Positively contribute to a diverse, inclusive and fair work environment, free from discrimination and harassment.
- Carry out all duties in line with BRS policies & procedures as amended from time to time.
Skills & Requirements
- Degree level qualification in a mechanical engineering
- A minimum of 5 years’ tank maintenance and repair experience
- Experience working in brownfields environments in oil & gas, refining or processing facilities
- API 653 accreditation highly regarded
- Project Management industry certification highly regarded
- An ability to liaise at all levels with the Client and Subcontractors
- Demonstrated experience in collaborative and consultative processes at a professional level
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work as a member of a team
- Excellent written communication and IT skills (including Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- An ability to work flexibly and adaptively in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders
This is your chance to be part of a long term, safe, innovative, high performing, flexible culture that you deserve.
Apply now to join our dynamic, growing and inclusive company where you will have the opportunity to bring your skills, experience and ‘can do’ attitude to the team.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion are key components of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.