Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Reporting to the Vacant and Mods Manager the objective of this role is to plan and co-ordinate estimating and related functions to maintain technical standards and maximise success in tendering and quoting.
- Prepare cost estimates by analysing proposals and requirements.
- Comply with and provide guidance to contract staff on correct processes and procedures in relation to planned/programmed works
- Review and process incoming programmed quotes via a database – data entry
- Creating, scheduling, allocation & dispatching planned work orders to the appropriate resources in a timely manner, with guidance from/in coordination with the operations team
- Ensure all planned works are reviewed on a weekly basis and provide feedback to Vacants manager
- Prepare reports on the progress of planned works and monitor approval/rejections
- Attend and Follow-up Local Area meetings when required
- Develop, implement and review on an ongoing basis end-to-end systems to track planned maintenance activities to ensure work is completed in a cost-effective manner and mitigate delays.
- Ensure all client related systems are kept up to date at all times and provide documentation as required by project and client.
- General operational administration tasks as required/as directed
- Promote the use of Broadspectrum “Better Way” process to drive continuous improvement and ensure value add.
Key Experiences & Skills:
- SAP experience preferred
- Excel (Medium to High)
- Scope Validations
- Demonstrated organisational and multitasking skills.
- Demonstrated experience in collaborative and consultative processes at a professional level.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work as a member of a team.
- Demonstrated written communication and IT skills.
- An ability to work flexibly and adaptively in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
Must be eligible to work in Australia
If you possess the above experience and qualification please include your cover letter and click apply with your resume for this fantastic opportunity!
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 104663